Friday, September 19, 2008

performing arts..

yeah well, performing arts... that was the reason for me to be back home late almost everyday this week.. i've been made the main character, playing as the WIFE.. eheh, i know i know, sounds a little silly huh, but, well, overall i enjoyed doing it... especially doing cross-dressing.. that was definitely a once in a lifetime experience for me...

and after the real performance today, i feel that i kinda miss my character... its like i've been into the character for too long, and being so free when i was playing the character, like my life was without any worries.. well, i hate being myself, so, i pretty much liked the character much more than myself...

also, i really miss the time spent with my team members, although we've only just become friends...

but life goes back to normal, and it goes on... thats what i dislike most..


well, when something good ends, it feels like you've dropped a gold pendant into the river... something too valuable to forget, and its impossible to relive that moment again..

0 comments: