Tuesday, September 16, 2008

making a fool of myself...

today, i learnt the meaning of the quote "a friend in need is a friend indeed".. and i realised, oh, how few friends i actually have..

also, i have to admit, that i'm a real sucked up leader... so, to anyone of you people out there, dont ever pick me as a team leader, i'm warning you :)

and

life goes on....

---edited---

oh, how i have totally forgotten about the mooncake festival... when was it ??? shit man... i feel so alien... okay, i only know my parents offered me mooncake and i rejected it... maybe thats all, a glimpse of the mooncake... and when i visited all my friend's blog, no matter he/she being in Malaysia or overseas (Aussie, Philippines, etc..) they've celebrated mooncake festival... i feel like a loser... loser malaysian... being too busy isnt good at all... this sucks man...

1 comments:

Call me A.S for AkiraSabine said...

I never know the dates too. Evey year, I'll ask my father when it is. Anyhow. the actual date is not important to me personally as I do not celeb it..anymore not that I was ever crazy over it.