Thursday, September 11, 2008

in dilemma..

mum asked me again about my scholarship application.. i decided to tell her.. no point hiding it forever.. i told her "got rejected, they offered me interest free loan instead, i reject their offer".. well, i'm happy that my friends get to maintain theirs...

its true that most things that happen are unfair... the world is unfair.. get used to it, no point whining..
dad said that it must be due to my results... i told him to keep quiet.. mum said there must be problems in my application forms.. i argued with her... now, i'm trying my best not to let them have a chance to have a go at me... i'll just pretend like i'm busy..

the last time i went to the stationery shop, i bought a set of 3 mechanical pencils.. now, i've used them all up (must've misplaced them) .. i went to czip lee, and thought i'd get the basic 2B pencils instead... well, cheaper & more economical.. also, wood is bio degradable :) i wonder how many more weirdos like me would still buy these wooden pencils...

0 comments: