Wednesday, August 13, 2008

its been eventful..

its been an eventful week..

well.. first of all, mum got herself and me a laptop.. no no, not 2 laptops.. only 1.. lol.. we agreed to share *with terms and conditions of course* *evil grin*.. anyway, still dont have the time to meddle with it..
then, early this week, a hong kong singer came to my college.. Eason that is.. Eason chan.. just like my mum, i kinda hate him... probably only liked 1 of his songs.. anyway, i was at the 3rd floor corridor waiting to enter the class, and then a group of people came.. i spotted Eason, he was in the middle.. kinda short and stout.. not really short la, but shorter than me.. he said hi at us, and just walked away.. lol.. an hour later, i was there again, waiting for my friends.. i was alone at the corridor.. and the same group of people came again.. saw eason the 2nd time.. lol.. must be after his performance.. p/s : his hairstyle suck bigtime..

hm... been gossiping alot lately.. =p mostly about people and happenings around the college.. also, gotta have to prepare myself for the strings of presentation later this month...my best wishes to mew choo.. our only hope for a gold medal, apart from his attitude-prob boyfriend..

0 comments: