Saturday, August 30, 2008

aiya.. bad week.. whats more, bad year

aaaahh.. it has been a sucky week... truly sucky.. well, some uninvited guest visited my home while nobody's home... get the point?? someone broke into our house !!! and ransacked everyone's stuff.. (i was the least affected)


umm.. those idiots, they managed to cut the grill with 2 Solex lock on it.. blame the rusty grill.. then they went about doing their job... funny, i had about rm100 in my piggy, and it was untouched.. and my stupid sis had rm500 in her piggy, thank god they were untouched as well... weird huh..

tell you what they took.. my new acer laptop, mum's and sis's jewelleries (i didnt know those were real.. i thought they were fake plastic all along), sis's phone... (she's glad about this one you know!), some foreign currency.. thats basically all.. thank god mum is able to claim them from the insurance co... but still, i hate strangers ransacking my stuff.. it makes me feel insecure..


look at the mess they made !!!!!! my room was alright.. almost untouched.. probably cos they found only dusty books, and maybe my room smelled funny to them :P

should see my parent's and sister's room.. not strange at all lah, they have jewelleries..... i think they're petty burglars..

0 comments: