Monday, August 4, 2008

bed bugs...

i woke up this morning.. and it was 7am .. it was terribly itchy all over.. ahhh.. i took off my shirt, and oh how red it was... lol.. i scratched like i've never did before.. silly mosquito i thought.. i tried sleeping again.. but no, i couldnt.. the itch was unbearable and weird too.. how come its itchy all over, not just 1 spot..

oh shit, bed bugs !

those creatures, they're really kanasai.. its my 1st day of my 2nd year in college.. anyway, i bathed and it cooled down abit.. the itch..

back from college, after some excercise and cycling around the garden.. the it comes again.. i'm scratching all over... like a monkey =x

and here i am typing, and resisting myself from scratching... or i'd get marks all over my body :(

the external casing of my body.. see, red already..

and Zellent totally gave me a surprise !! he's back in Malaysia and only god knew.. well, until he sms-ed me.. he got me the Armani Deluxe Pepsi from the Phillippines !!!

its gonna be a one of a kind can in my collection ! pepsi in red ! hahaha, it stole coca cola's colour :P

0 comments: