Wednesday, October 15, 2008

harassed..

yeap, sorry for the loooong break from blogging... but i can assure you, this blog never dies.... it'll be my last thing i'd bring along with me to the grave.. :P the futuristic grave.. i wonder how is it... will i be buried online???? maybe by the year 2060, Nirvana has gone online.... hahahaha

anyway, see the topic of this post??? yup, you guessed it, i was harassed... by who ??? well, i was harassed in my room, around 2am, last Sunday....

it goes like this :
after playing my psp, i went to set the timer for my air cond (for 1 hour), and turn on the fan.. i went to sleep after that... soon after, i was awakened by a girl's voice... she was sort of talking in my head, or maybe she was right above me.. she said something, and i was kinda blurry, so i wasnt able to figure out what was it... i opened my eyes, but all i see is darkness... its like wtf... i tried to move, but its like i had muscle cramp all over my body... so, there you go... all i could do was to shut my eyes again, and tried to communicate with her.. i said "sorry if i made you mad somehow, and sorry sorry sorry" ... and then all was back to normal, i see my side table again... gosh, then when i thought it was gone, she spoke again, the same thing, and this time i asked her "what do you want from me" ... again, after she spoke, it was back to normal...

holy crap, my shirt was damp with sweat but i dared not move a muscle.... i counted to 3, and i picked up my pillow and ran off to my parents room >.< sorry mum and dad !

4 comments:

Call me A.S for AkiraSabine said...

muahahaha...is this some kind of a joke??

AdolescentFrog said...

serious wei... cross my heart and hope to die

Anonymous said...

wow.. very very interesting experience. but you did not tell us what she said after you asked her what she wants.

perhaps you can let us know more?

iandang said...

haha. i felt this way before. it can be explained scientifically. :) go ask your doctor. no ghost :D