Sunday, October 26, 2008

harassed --- 2

okay, continuation from the previous post... my parents went to a temple at Mendaling Street to pray.. and there, they met a 'sifu'.. he's supposed to be well known and many people would queue to be cured by him.. anyway, he saw my mum and she told him my problem, about my encounter... he told mum to bring me over to the temple the next day, as a precaution, in case i'm really being 'disturbed'
so, my parents took us out to pizza that night, and finally told me about it... they're worried that i might be scared about the whole thing, but i'm okay :) so, just for a peace of mind, i agreed to go to the temple the next day..

the next day ...
waited about half an hour, before it was finally my turn... the sifu was in a trance, and his eyes closed... he spoke so softly, and as if he was struggling to speak as loud as possible.. anyway, i held out my hands, and he touched it... then he spoke in hokkien :
"there's actually nothing wrong with you... nothing wrong at all.." - i just nodded.. pleased to know
"but your heart shows that, everything seems to be messed up" - mum looked at me..
"you have to be confident in anything you do.. ! why do you do things without confidence" - i nodded again..
"now, i'm going to take you as my godson.. of the Earth God.. is it alright with you?"
i nodded.. yes..
"now, take off your shirt..."

and he wrote something on my body, and my back... after that, its all over... hmmm... anyway, i think most of the things he said about me, he got it right... maybe he said that to others too... i dont know.... but i should really build up on my confidence :)

1 comments:

~ dOnAsKy ~ said...

hope everything u will be fine^^
n be more confident to ur self.. lolz..