Wednesday, May 28, 2008

miserable day..

the day is good.. the sun is blazing hot.. and for once throughout the week, i can sleep pass 9am.. my first lecture of the day is economics. it starts at 11.30am.. oh well, anyway, i end up rushing to college :P

arrived college at 11.32.. *shrieks* time to look for parking.. *went round and round for like 10 minutes*.. oh shoot, no parking.. now what??? *picks up my handphone and key in "cannot go class, no parking ><, help me tick my attendance, pls pls" then press send*

ok, then i went home... later, my mum called and need help on renewing road tax.. oh well, went to collect the stuff, and had to rush to the post office by 5pm.. nobody's there, but they insisted on me getting a number.. oh, heck... fine.. one second later, my number appeared on the board...

me : *hands over a document to lady at the counter* renew setengah tahun..
lady : *reads the document, and eye widens* ok...
while doing her job and printing the road tax, she talks to her friend *like i'm hollow-man*
lady : tengok budak2 sekarang.. kecik2 sudah pandu kereta besar..
lady 2 : *looks at the document i gave, then at me*
lady : dah la harga petrol naik... road tax pun mahal.. nak naik kereta besar lagi..
me : *stares and said to myself "why the shit you care... its not even my car".. oh well*
lady : *hands back the documents to me*
me : *grabs it and turn away...*

well, conclusion.. some malaysians really got no better things to do...

and at 5.30, had to fetch sis to piano class.. then again, rush to college.. reached there at about 5.40.. 10 minutes late.... then when i reached the classroom, the heck ?!?!? not a soul... maybe the class was cancelled?? who cares.. i'm going back no matter what...

p/s : when i looked at the document, i noticed the car was actually a honda accord.. silly.. like that also give a fuck.. cant blame her if its a jaguar or merce.. or a 7 series BMW..

0 comments: