Monday, May 19, 2008

life of the little blue bird...

i'm like a blue bird,
why am i blue, i do not know,

if you put me in a cage, i'd die... of boredom,
if you let me out, but tie my legs... i'd rather die,
if you house me with a gang of birds, i'll die... sooner or later,
if you release me, and let me go free, i'd live... more lively than any other birds,
you can feed me, but do not expect to control me..
and i may look weak & vulnerable,but i guess i wont die being murdered by larger birds...

i know i'd die, sooner or later..
but i hope i die as a blue bird.... not evolved nor broken hearted,
as i leave the world
i hope i'm in nobody's memory, as i'm only a little blue bird,
but i'll bring with me my sweet memories, to the afterlife...
thats when i'm being laid to rest in peace, in a little tile-sized grave... :)

-i write what i think-

narrated from the heart of siokjin... (simply means copyrights reserved :P )

0 comments: