Sunday, April 27, 2008

primary days..

flashback to siokjin's primary school days..

i attended sekolah kebangsaan kajang, after my parents cancelled the applications to sk jalan semenyih & sjk yuhua.. had trouble adapting in, since i was from a chinese based tadika...i knew only few malay words.

also, i had some bad memories there.. i wasnt a very famous kid.. there was once, my name was written on the board by the class monitor (names of those who were noisy) when his friend (who i quarelled with earlier) told him to write my name.. silly, i know. but i sat there, quietly, and cried..

then, at one time, i got back my BM test paper.. i got this particular question wrong..

Question : Kucing saya suka minum ______________

i answered air (water) .. i got it wrong.. i checked my friend's answer, his was susu.. and he got it right..
i muttered to myself .. "cikgu bodoh.." my friends overheard it, and told the teacher... got lectured by teacher.. and i held my tears till the recess bell, and then, when everyone left the class, i cried...

and then there was this science teacher, who said something who really did hurt my feelings.. lets not mention it here and i just hope i can forget about it...

things were not all bad during those days.. i used to be master in bottle caps and chess.. something i used to be proud of myself.. i was able to "beat" boy's that were bigger than me.. well most of them were bigger than me, cos i used to be very minuscule in size...

anyway, no hard feelings to my primary school.. its all part of growing up right?
...to be continued if i have anything else to add :)

1 comments:

~ dOnAsKy ~ said...

o m g..
tak sangka u like to cry de..
kan bu chu..
haha..
anyway, jz take it easy la..
small kid's stuff..
nth de