Tuesday, April 22, 2008

oh my..... olympus

yesterday night, something crossed my mind.. "oh heck, where did i put my olympus cam..?" .. "wait, my sis was the one who last used it.. " .. and then, she finally confessed that its missing... after half a month long ?!?!?!? F*&k man.. she took it out during her birthday and lost it.. and since then when i asked her "where's the camera" .. "later i'll give you" came the reply..

it was missing since 31st March.. and only yesterday i came to know about it.. stupid sister. she thinks she can hide it forever.. lost it while she was playing bowling at the silly metro point.. she asked her friend to help keep MY CAMERA.. and i dont know which "friend" is that, lost it.... LOST !! YES, I REPEAT ... LOST .. Or shall i say MISSING !!

anyway, i told my parents.. and they gave her a lecture.. but HEY, WHAT ABOUT MY CAMERA !!! hgsfhgfjkgj !!

so far, its been a terrible year for me..

1 comments:

靖雯 ♥ 阿妖 said...

Lol. If I were you, I wud be very glad. Cz i can ask her "fren" to pay me for another new camera!!! muahaha. but lost nice picures huh. I was still thinking wanna ask you abt the pictures. It seems like can't le. lol. Claim another new camera for that!!! (Don't say i teach you 1)