Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Sem Break

i'm having my semester break already ! exams was quite easy alright.. but i cant always be too sure :D

well, ok, i might be free, but busy too... many unfinished plan i gotta complete... that includes my freestyle practice and i've yet to get a new football...

also, i'm coaxing my parents into allowing me to have a serpent, a ball python hopefully ..
hehee.. beginner snakes of course, they're not at all dangerous.. as i prefer slow moving snakes rather than irritating puppies who poops everywhere!

:D thats all for now, cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

snake?!!! COOL!!!!!!!cant wait to see it... but i will nvr touch it!!!! I'll faint straight!! lol
nver know my dear uncle has such an eccentric interest ..lol

AdolescentFrog said...

cool? your uncle have such interest in snakes eh.. dont worry, i'd surely introduce my snake to you, in the future, once i have one!