Saturday, July 14, 2007

*_*

its saturday, so, off i go to the field with my soccer boots..
it was quite deserted at first.. went roundin and catch some wind on my face, then, went back to the field, they're starting to play.. okay, went on the field, to the bench, and change my slippers to soccer boots.. then, a young kid approached me.. ahah, he was minuscule :P, in full soccer attire, shiny new black boots with "Figos" written on it..

kid : abang, can i play ah??
me : *trying to sound as friendly as i could* why, yes, of course, go play lah..
kid : *soundin sad* but they dont let me play.. when i tell them, they said cannot
me : aiy... can can, wait, i wear my shoes then i bring u there.. btw, how old are you??
kid : i'm standard 2 .. waa *looks at me* nike shoes lah !
me : *couldnt help but to grin* ahaha, ya la, but old already, see yours so shiny
kid : ya, my dad bought for me, and i choose black so wont get dirty fast..
me : *smiles, finish putting on shoes* come boy, follow me
kid : *lookin quite scared, and i had to push him*

me : *shouts* ehh, i'm playing which side??
those guys : *shouts from the other end* here la Lim ! come !
me : eh, why u all dont let this boy play, let him play our team, k ??..
those guys : he so small la, if anything happen u "tanggung" k , lim..
me : *lol, feeling quite sorry for the kid..* ok la, no prob one.. come boy, u play my team..
kid : ok .. *lookin quite scared still..*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Opponent kicks ball.
Opponent deals critical damage to small kid.
Oppnent stuns small kid.
Siok Jin casts Panic.
Siok Jin's Panic teleports small kid to hospital.
Siok Jin's Panic backfires, dealing critical damage.
Siok Jin dies.