Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Status : .... Passed out (black out)

pheww, what a day... guess what, i passed out today (non-chalantly)... as in, fainted for my first time.. well, what happened was this.. i couldnt really recall all but...

it was 5.45.. 15 minutes whereby my football game will be starting.. i was still playing table tennis with my friend.. then, all of a sudden *THUDD* , siokjin's head's on the floor, i fell and knocked my head on the floor (still wondering how that happened).. then, after the hit, i tried to get up, but i felt numb all over.. yea, pretty NUMBB.. then, that was when i was gasping for air and soon after that, passed out..

i was semi-unconscious.. had flashes on how i was taken by the students to the first aid room.. i remembered i sat on a chair... and somebody gave me some "minyak kapak" , thought that could help.. but it didnt..

then, my dad came.. somehow , i managed to wake up... and walked with him holding me to the car... and then home i went.. went to a clinic after that.. clinic to a hospital.. got scanning on my skull in case there were fracture.. but turn out to be a what? the lebam was on the surface... i was okay..

parents went to pay for the bill... they told me to guess the charges charged by the private hospital... well, i guessed it wrong.. finally they told me it cost rm660.. gosh.. thank god i had insurance :D .. thats all for a long day... wish me well !

0 comments: