Wednesday, June 27, 2007

i received a lame fraud email that goes like this ::

ATTN:
I am Mr.John Martin Guy,I work in the Investors relations at Stock broking firm in London, UK. I am in charge of the stocks of one of your nationals,who died in the Tsunami disaster of 26th December 2004 with his wife and only son.
I am contacting you to assist in repatriating the assets and Capital left behind by my client, before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank. I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased so that the proceeds of the shares can be paid to you.
Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss modalities for transfer. As soon as you acknowledge your acceptance, I will furnish you with the necessary modalities of the transaction. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, and as soon as we succeed in getting this funds to your account, The money will be shared on a 50, 50 basis. I am waiting to hear from you soon.
Best regards,
John Martin Guy


LOL ! Looks like i'm gonna be rich ! Some idiot died and left his assets for me xD ... omg, this is soo soo lame...

Anyway, went college for revision today... went to town, and guess who i met, the long lost Deven xD
he said i've grown alot .. lol, i used to be short..
Then, on the bus, when it stopped at high school.. met my ex classmates :D .. it was a nice nice day !

0 comments: