Saturday, January 20, 2007

being dragged into posting... XD

hey, its me again... everyone's looking forward to me posting, why eh ... Haha! no worries, and dont hope too much for this Siokjin to tell out his "dirty little secrets" ...

fine lets get on to another day, or perhaps another week.. just like the lyrics ;
'... and even when your hope is gone, move along move along just to make it through'

hhmm, btw, I urgently need a favor for you guyz reading this post.. Erm, i'm applying for a student exchange programme and i need to write on myself, and my personality.. And that is what i need your help on, 'Whats my personality like ... ??' Please please, would somebody tell me k .. and remember be honest cuz 'honesty is da' best policy' ... ekekek

-siokjin signing off-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh... if i were you I wouldn't know how to answer myself so.. i know this is a comment but.. i've got no comment... haha. thanks for granting wishes, though heehee^^

Anonymous said...

let's see.. in my opinion.. shy but independant, hv mature thinking and am very helpful .. enjoy thinking and being around ppl.anjoy learnin new culture and explore new things. last but not least.. SWEET!! wakakkakaka
eh.. u dun copy n paste this yah!! i am just spamming around only.. lol.
btw, wat prog is tat ? elaborate more pls.tq tq.

Anonymous said...

u're applying student exchange programe? cool..!! i wanted to apply.. but my dad say no :( sob.. sob..