Thursday, September 18, 2014

Wake me up when 2014 ends

As I am writing this post, so much has changed.. This weekend, I will be graduating for the 2nd time (or 3rd) in KLPAC without my dad.

Yes, dad collapsed and I took him to the hospital on 3rd March 2014, and he lost consciousness since. That was the day I last spoke to papa. I know dad battled hard, even when he wasn't awake, he fought hard but somehow, I think he lost the battle. He left without saying goodbye on 15th March 2014. A phone call from the hospital at 5a.m. was a dreadful one. And waiting for the sun to rise that morning, took forever. I didn't want that day to come. I didn't wish to see the sun that day. I just wasn't in the mood to.

I was 23 when dad left. 100 days until I turn 24. Just when I thought I had everything in the world, something was taken from me. Is this normal in life?

When that moment came, I know it was time for me to stand up and be strong. I am the man of the family. Who else if its not me?

When someone was taken from me, someone else entered my life. Is God trying to be fair to me?

Anyway, life goes on. The life of Adolescent Froggie.. No, this blog isn't abandoned. The writer of this blog just needed some time to sort out his life.

Bigger plans coming up in life, and I will do my best to make dad proud. I am sure he is among the stars, some place where he could watch over us everyday. Will keep this blog alive no matter what! And will be filled with pictures in the coming post.