Wednesday, May 2, 2012

HELLO to 2012 (5 Months late)

wah my last post was 5 months ago. everytime when i'm outside, i always have something in my mind that i'd want to write in my blog. but everything goes blank once i reach my room.

a lot happened since :) i went to London for Christmas and celebrated New Year's Eve in Kent. Then Chinese New Year passed, and the Valentines Day (Forever Alone Day).. Now its Easter Break already. And my 1st paper will be in 1 week. Time flies eh. If you've known me well, you'd realize that I didn't change a bit. I am my old self, only been to more places and seen more stuff. Other than that, I'm the same old me. I am still loving what I used to love.

As for studies, not so well. I discovered my true interest is finance, but also had to face my real weakness, the quantitative side of finance. Probability and Statistics, Stochastic, Random Variables.. like wtf, I wasn't MADE to handle so much maths.

Erm, anyway, pictures will be posted according to timeline. yeah, timeline, the new and improved feature in FACEBOOK..
 My first visit to Emirates Stadium. it was Arsenal 1 - 1 Wolves
 It snows in Kent !

MNight Performance by Kent Uni

 A trip to Whitstable
Me & Farah outside the flat
 Bersih 3.0 in London. What a satisfying day !

0 comments: