Saturday, December 3, 2011

how much my life has changed

i've been to places. seen things. and shared my experiences. now i'm back to college again. going through college life all over. i am unsure if it is a smart or stupid decision by me, but again I am hoping to see a whole lot of things throughout my one year in England.

am studying for my Masters in Finance, Investment & Risk at Uni of Kent now. Busy with assignments & courseworks. Worrying about exams & having to struggle with probability & statistics. yes, ALL over AGAIN. but what the hell, its only a year and i am going to nail it this time =)

i've been so behind in updating stuff here, anyway the pictures i am about to share were taken in Cambodia. more pictures of Canterbury (England) will be up soon, i promise :)

pub Street

a cafe at Pub Street, Siem Reap

Tonle Sap Lake

our tuk tuk driver

one of world's 7 wonder. Angkor Wat =)

at a museum in Cambodia

clothes of the dead..

oversized cockles aka siham xD

0 comments: