Thursday, September 2, 2010

Career time

i'm 20 and all thats in my mind is to get a decent job to kickstart my career. i want a car. i will want a private place for myself in the future. then i'll want a bigger car. then i'll change my phone, my lappie. everything requires money, work = money. anyway, we'll see how it goes when i get my first job. it could be a bank, or an accounting firm. it may even be a job that is not related to my major. who gives a damn? i dont =D

thats all for now. i should be working already before my next post. fingers crossed xxxx

2 comments:

♥ мiss.mεiting ♥ said...

lolx.congrate yea.
for dat u already get yor 1st job ^^
waa~work at bank leh...nice ont?
huhuhu~ +u +u.
u will get yor new car,new lappie n all soon (=

gor,wish u all the best [:

Anonymous said...

台湾恋恋聊天室 , 台湾恋恋聊天室 , 台湾恋恋聊天室 , 台湾恋恋聊天室 , 台湾恋恋聊天室 , 台湾恋恋聊天室 , 台湾恋恋聊天室 , 台湾恋恋聊天室 , 台湾恋恋聊天室 , 台湾恋恋聊天室