Monday, March 15, 2010

2010 Trip to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

my first overseas trip :) heh, finally, i have a different stamp on my passport.. else, it'll be only Singapore ones.. my destination this time, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

there were 14 of us in this trip. not that i know all of them. some of them are my mum's friends. so there you go, 14 peeps (including me of course).

on the 1st day (stay period, 7 - 11th March):
on the 2nd day (tour to cu chi tunnel):

phuong & phur our lovely guides :)
3rd day (tour to the mekong delta):
me, tif, reg & hau..
duck embrio aka 'balut'
4th day (city tour):
postoffice
group photo outside reunification palace
on the 1 hour boat ride along saigon river
vietnamese coffee
city hall

thats all for now :) looking forward to the next trip. love saigon !

-i'd like to thank my new friends phuong, pru, binh, hau, thanh & tony for the lovely tour
also thanks to regina and tiffany for the photos
& my mum for everything :) -

4 comments:

jfook said...

Nice trip. The duck embryo is way too disgusting...

Call me A.S for AkiraSabine said...

Nice one. Aik.. I thought it was a 1 week's trip or something. Anyhow, it doesn't matter, it seems that you guys made the most of your time there.

NIce to know that you enjoyed your trip there.

AdolescentFrog said...

hehe. the duck embryo was a once in a lifetime experience =p

akira: it would be nicer if its a 1 week trip. then i'd be able to visit Dalat, and Mui Ne.. the desert and beaches in vietnam :( i guess that will happen on my next visit there :)

Anonymous said...

live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173