Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sem Break !

yay ! for i am sick ??? heh

alright, my blog has been dead for quite some time now. reasons ? :
-exams ended on 10th July, 2009
-on vacation :P 14th July - 16th July
- sick from 17th July - now...

poor me.. i cant enjoy the chocs i bought from langkawi .. hahaha

its my 7th day being sick, doctor said i lacked sleep, which causes stress, which causes cough, which causes fever... i actually blacked out in the kitchen yesterday morning.. i think due to lack of energy as i hardly ate since the day i fell sick... found myself lying on the kitchen floor few minutes later.. thank god there was no blood and no brain damage :)

next was my final semester's result... i was seriously afraid that i might fail a paper or 2 this semester.. as we were hardly given any time for revision... the list goes on and on with excuses =P.. no prob now, i got 3 As and 3 Bs ... well unexpected.. and i couldnt believe it myself.. checked it more than 5 times and its real :D and not a dream

so, might be attending the convocation in a few weeks time... while i wait and search for options to further my studies and to fully complete my degree..

0 comments: