Friday, June 26, 2009

Life & Death.. something thats beyond our control

its a been terrible for me..feels like i've just taken a blow from some bastard.. my dad has 8 brothers.. and yesterday evening, my 3rd Uncle passed away.. he was my best uncle.. who loved me dearly... i loved him alot too, but didnt really expressed it.. till he fell ill bout a year ago.. that time, he could still walk around.. then later on, he fell quite ill, and his life was on the line.. not aware of his surrounding and the people around him... but till the very last day, if he's alright and all, i'm sure he'll be looking at me and smile a toothless grin ... i miss his smile...

he was the one who babysitted me when i was little.. my parents were most of the time working.. i spent most of my childhood days playing with him.. on weekends, he'd take me to the durian farm.. i'd always follow him, promising him i'd help.. but i'll end up disturbing him.. he taught me fishing, and injected the interest into me... till this very day... he was the first person whom i caught a fish with.. a red tilapia..

3rd uncle was a very soft spoken man, and loved his kids, and grandchildren.. and even me who is only his nephew..

and back to reality, an hour ago, i was in his very house, which i used to run around naked.... and there i saw him... lying in the coffin.. i imagined him smiling back to me.. his toothless grin... while i said my final goodbye to him.. my 3rd uncle... u'll always be a legend in my heart... always..

lots of love from your dear nephew, uncle ~

0 comments: