Thursday, July 10, 2008

fruss frustz frust.....

frustrated giler wei.. as you all know, my exam's next week.. and it is turning people into zombies.. i'm one of them lah... okay, for me, zombies are humans that are extremely frustrated with whatever is going on, and it just builds up... and then they just rip off guts from anyone they see (or those who scream, like they think screaming repel zombies)


anyway, what makes me frustrated with life and turns me into "zombie mode" lately..


1. drivers who overtake me, and then slows down when they're in front of me...
2. shop owner's attitude towards me like they dont need customers like me... (aka lan ciau face)
3. idiots who show their muka 10 sen when i say "hello" or a few minutes late ..
4. those who think they're sooo smart and teach me "wrong from right"...


5. and lastly , the current ruling party, and their mps... and their leader (yes, our prime minister indeed..).. it is just so frustrating when i see him being interviewed by the press.. i have to stop doing watever i am doing, and give 100% concentration on whatever he has to say (yes, you have to hear, and lip-read at the same time)... and he speaks as though he's speaking his last words... (damn, he just gotta make me stand there and watch him speak word by word...) steam breaker


and yeah... thats pretty much all the people i've met that just turns me into zombie mode.. and thinking about them makes me wanna stick a bunch of clothes-hanger up their assh*le..


okay, de stressed.. back to the study table.. ta~
yeah.. a bunch of these

into

that ^^

1 comments:

Call me A.S for AkiraSabine said...

Halloo...

Happened to drop in for the second time. Cool page, cool music, cool header. Getting me to think I should do something with my header as well.

Yay, you've updated my blog URL to the current one! The last time I dropped in(1 or 2 wks ago)and clicked, it still led to my friendster's.

And wahliau, you're damn pissed. What other vulgar words will come out from good ol' SK?

But hey, some of your pissed factors piss me off too esp factor #1. I thought you're more excited cycling to classes? Cycle then but just keep an eye on ppl honking and speeding past a pool of water. That's a real
PISSED OFF!