Sunday, February 24, 2008

pre-election

guess what, i'm wearin a Barisan t-shirt and workin at MCA... life's unpredictable leh? who'd expect me to be a politician!!?? hahah, no lah, juz workin part time there, helpin out here and there... just cos' i'm too free these days...

anyway, was drivin to the mca office today, and was havin a bad mood (dont ask..) .. well, okay, driving releases my anger.... hmm, and 2 incidents happened to me...

1. was drivin on the road heading to apex(road behind kfc).. and then a honda civic in front of me, stopped... and i was following at a safe distance, so i slowed down and stopped (3 meters frm that car) .. then the lady driver, reversed.... she did not seem to notice me, and i HONKED!! (and sweared :P... who wont) and i thought "omg, tats the end of me..." .. and few inches from my car, thank god she stopped... phew. sigh of relieve. i turned away not wanting to follow her...

2. was drivin pass maybank in kajang town, wanted to turn left into the parking area near 2 temples... (jalan mendaling, if you guys are from kajang)... okay, left signal. looks left, and back. turns steering. "wham, on my left side window." a motorcyclist just banged me. who's fault was it? i was going so slowly already, and he was the one who banged me. and he left without saying a word... thank god he did not scratched my car. but i seriously thought my window's broken by the sound of the hit..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had those two incidents too! Twice! Especially the woman parking thing, you'll get it MANY TIMES.