Thursday, January 17, 2008

year of the rat... ?

i sense this year is not gonna be the right year for me, but i have lotsa important stuff to complete tho... sigh... god pls make things go smoothly for me...

just back from celebrating kok mun's bday.. dont have pictures tho, since we dont really like to camwhore... lol.. anyway, he's 19 already, and so many people celebrated for him.. around 5 bday parties..

dont think i'd even have 1 celebration on my 18th bday.. but its ok with me, havent been celebrating my birthday since the past 4 years.. but turning 18 means a lot to me :D

pretty bad stuff had happened so far, that makes me think this is perhaps gonna be a 'not so good year' for me.. things are changing, in my family as well as friendship... i'mma gonna be applying for 2 scholarships, hope i do get either one of it... applying to postpone my ns, hope that goes well.. hope nothing terrible happens... and hope my friends do support me when i'm in need of help... will post up random photos soon...

0 comments: