Thursday, October 4, 2007

am i too choosy?

i've seen and known many people.. though most, wont last long enough.. why? maybe its just me, that i'm hurt easily.. i'm sensitive.. i stay afloat, and something small is more than enough to burst it.. or perhaps, its the people whom i met....


i love those i know least, while hate will rise in me, as i know a person deeper.. why is that so? i'm always trying to be a good guy, okay, i admit my jokes may hurt sometime.. but.....


its just me.. my problem... my emotion is very unpredictable.. i'm like an undomesticated animal.. and solitary... theres always a war going inside my head...


maybe, its just me....


on other matters, finally, tried dunkin doughnuts today.. well, the standard is okay, better than normal doughnuts.. more dense and seems heavier :P
it was a great tea break..

they named it 'double choc' and 'snowy white(or something like that)' .. the white one is nicee.. the icing is sweet and cool.. it melts in my mouth and definitely melted my heart ^^

0 comments: