Saturday, August 18, 2007

siokjin's stats..

just done with my shower..

oh, and i bathed henry too ! he ate a mice 2 days ago, and pooped as well as changed his skin yesterday.. he had a brand new skin, and it feels cool to touch him.. so i had to clean his home, well, it smelled.. a little =p
another thing is that i got selected for National Service.. my reaction ?? no difference actually.. going or not will be fine for me.. really

theres another thing i wanted to type... but forgotten xD.. havin short term memory loss lately.. oh ! I'm learning how to drive !!*a kancil =p* .. it went fairly well.. no complaints apart from impatient drivers overtaking me.. i'm just keeping my temper whenever a car passes me, or honked me.. grr..

thats all happened so far.. my mood ? umm, quite okay, better than ok actually.. ^^ but i guess i've distanced myself from a few really close friends of mine.. not sure why, i just feel, i need more time to get less things done these days.. even to the extend of not saying "Hi" to them.. ignoring them... i feel bad by doing this actually, but i dont want others to feel bad either, sometimes(most time) i hurt other's feelings without actually realising it.. maybe its my nature... trying to improve myself... give me time.. i'll make a new me.

0 comments: