Saturday, May 5, 2007

My first TIRAMISU :D

yesterday, i finally get to celebrate my birthday :D .. it was belated actually, but who cares ..



hehe.. it was a MINI party with BIG SURPRISES ! edwin, debbs, nissa and me .. yeh, only 4 of us..
debbs and nissa got me a tiramisu cake :D that was so sweet of them !
i got debbie to order a beach baby drink, which is served by a BIG baby BOTTLE :).. i liked her O_o (Omg..) expression on her face !
then it was time to cut my lovely birthday cake..



Debbs : *pokes candle into the cake*i know siokjin wants Me:*blurry face* noo !!



Anyway, i cut it (with style, hehe) and served it !

(thats nissa posing with the beach baby, she's the only 'suci' one who didnt taste the cake)

(edwin pulak, unfortunate, see how greedy he is :P, he saved our lives !!)

(debbs, also not suci anymore, she ate it !! :P)

isnt it just lovely :)

look at the mess me made.. well, that was nissa

i got them to camwhore, and well, that was before we ate the cake lah :P .. debbie and edwin ate the tiramisu, and they said WHAT?? its spoilt... i thought they were just joking, and i tried tasting them.. nissa tried to stop me, but :P i was just too stubborn, then when the cake touched my tongue, OMG, 'pui pui puik' .. i spat..

sugarbun's cake ... SUGARBUN, remember that, they sell nothing but rotten cakes :D

haha, there was embarassing moment when a grasshopper came by to join in the fun :P

i hope you got the refund for the rotten tiramisu ^^

0 comments: